Monday, February 2, 2015

Where is God?

I had another dream.... this time I dreamed a child came to me and asked me: Where is God? I knelt down in front of the child to answer this question.



Psalms 139:7-12
7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? 8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, 10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,"
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.

In my dream I answered the child this way:

"God is in Heaven where He reigns over everything he created.... he created everything you can see."

Psalms 11:4
The Lord is in his holy temple; the Lord is on his Heavenly throne.
  He observes the sons of men; his eyes examine them.

"And God came to Earth as man, in the form of his son Jesus, to give us a perfect guide that we could understand and follow to save us all from our sinful way of living"

Jesus said: John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.”

I woke up from the dream... but was not finished getting an answer to some of my own questions!

Where is God, WE ask?

God's Spirit is in all places at all times. God's spirit is near you right now as you read this... Not because of the person writing this, just forget that... this is just a message for YOU..... this is an opportunity for you to open your heart and let God's Spirit live in you.... to fix you, to lead you, to guide you to the life He meant for you to have.

We all are like children with what feels like simple questions. These questions... what? where? why? all have very complex answers but come with a simple solution.

Luke 18:17
Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.

and

Matthew 18:2-4
2 He called a little child and had him stand among them. 3 And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

The answer is.... Don't just ask like children, accept like children!! Have child-like faith in God!! You don't need to know all the answers... and if you let God in your heart, you will have peace knowing HE knows the answers and HE IS HOLDING YOU!!! You are safe in the arms of GOD!! Let him live there... so when a child asks you... WHERE IS GOD???? You can say, he is in my heart, he saved my life... 

and he can live in yours too!! 

You can pray right now!! God will come in, it does not matter who you are or what you have done!!

 Romans 10:9-10. 
That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Please message me unshakablebyfaith@gmail.com if you need a bible or even if you need a pastor or church leader to contact you. Please reach out, there are people to help you take these first steps.


Love,
Andrea











1 Corinthians 6:19
19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God? You are not your own....










No comments:

Post a Comment