Saturday, February 7, 2015

See-Saw Faith

See-Saw Faith


I almost did not share what I got out of the study! I spent hours studying this morning but the thought came to me that if I have failed in my personal life,  then who am I to validate the Word of God, instead my life has been a good validation of the workings of the world! I SEE that and those near me --SAW it. And so I thought, who am I? And that is where I got it wrong, again. I am an example of failure, as we all are, not one of us can claim perfection outside of Christ. So I can get super focused on me, or I can look at the cross for my worth.  Forgive me, for thinking so highly of me and so less of Him.
But that is how See-Saw faith works. You see, they saw,  and we are up and down with guilt and victory that keeps us trying to find balance and validation from each other. We can encourage each other and redirect back to the cross.
But the see-saw balancing act is in vain. So I am going to go ahead and share what I learned this morning, and pray the Holy Spirit works out my imperfections!
I am posting that next! Hope your day has been good! ~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment