Friday, January 8, 2016

The Power of HIS NAME!!!




Philippians 2:10-11
So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


Dear Friends,

I can’t let another week go by without writing something.

Lately all I have wanted to do is read and study, read and study, and then later read and study… and learn it and let it sink in and then use it.

But, I guess I am not fully using it if I don’t tell somebody!!

I am talking about the Bible… God’s word, His message to us all.

How important it is that we take his word, let it sink into our brains, bodies and especially our hearts so that when we are asked to face the world, we have a firm foundation to stand on.

I think right now, that foundation is forming in me and around me and I want it to flow through me… to you, so that you may also experience this. It is exciting and awesome when you realize how real God is and how perfect Jesus is and how much He loves us.

I just can’t stop thinking about it.

So, I just wanted to write a post today to especially thank God for the power of His Name. There are so many examples in the bible where His name is used as a powerful weapon, a source of hope, a healing device and a Holy place to go when you need to unload your burdens.

Psalms 61:8
So will I ever sing praises to your name, as I perform my vows day after day.


If I can sing praise for only one thing today it is that God told us His name so we could use it to praise and to pray. I hope we can all comprehend the power in it for us believers. I hope and pray we have the faith to use it as he wants us to.

Just letting the name Jesus come from your mouth should be a Sacred and Holy moment with so much emotion and feeling and love behind it that people will hear that name coming from you and immediately want to know more about Him.

All my praise to Jesus… the Healer, the Savior, the King.

Proverbs 83:18
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.


Love you all,
Andrea

More bible verses to read about the power of His Name:
Matthew 6:9
Exodus 20:7
Exodus 3:13-15
Jeremiah 16:21
Judges 13:18
Acts 4:12
Isaiah 7:14
Proverbs 30:4
Psalm 83:18
Psalm 68:4
Psalm 45:17
Psalm 5:11
Matthew 1:21
John 14:14
Acts 2:38
Romans 10:13
Mark 16:17
Acts 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment